Thank you for your interest in supporting Sedgefield Middle School! Whether you are an individual, corporation or community partner, there are meaningful opportunities to support our school.
Sedgefield’s annual fundraising campaign, Empowering Extraordinary, helps sustain, support and grow academic offerings, enrichment programming and athletic activities.
Become a Corporate Partner!
Sedgefield has a long history of collaboration with local businesses in our community, which have helped make Sedgefield such a wonderful place to work and to learn. As our scholars and teachers prepare for a new school year, there are many needs that fall outside of CMS funding. Your support will allow us to expand opportunities available for our scholars and will ensure all Sedgefield Spartans and educators have the tools they need for success. If you own or work for a local business who would be interested in partnering with us, we invite you to review this information! To see more on the giving levels and how you can support Sedgefield, click here. Thank you, corporate partners!
Making a Positive Impact
- ENRICHMENT EXPERIENCES – Curriculum enhancements for each grade level
- DIGITAL LEARNING PLATFORMS – Padlet, Nearpod, and Peardeck to increase engagement in the classroom
- INTERACTIVE LEARNING AND MOVEMENT – HAC bags with interactive materials (e.g., soccer balls, basketballs, etc.), flexible seating, sensory room materials (e.g., alternative lighting, seating, rugs, etc.)
- CULTURALLY ENRICHING NOVEL – Spring curriculum to engage learners in reading a text that allows them to connect to real world experiences
- SPARTAN MASCOT – Our Spartan needs a makeover! We are seeking a new mascot to support athletics and school spirit events
- CAMPUS IMPROVEMENT – Outdoor seating, cover (if possible), continued beautification projects
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – Helping our teachers grow in responsive practices to best support our students
- TEACHER AND STUDENT RECOGNITION – Recognizing the amazing work of students and our hard-working educators
Click here for more details about Empowering Extraordinary, then please donate here.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions regarding the Empowering Extraordinary Campaign, please contact the Empowering Extraordinary Campaign team at firstname.lastname@example.org.